Piñata Slaughta was created at TOJam 7 over the course of a weekend. The team I worked with was completely new to me, but it was a treat working with them.
Team There is No I in Teim
- Andrew Afan – Programming
- Jon Remedios – Programming
- Emily Claire Afan – Producer
- Matthew Reid – Sound
- Daniel Orellana – Art and Backgrounds
- Jamie Tucker – Character and Animation
The goal in creating the game was to elicit some form of teamwork between the players which at the drop of the hat would become competitive free-for all. To that end the players must team up to open the piñatas but once their colourful shells have been cracked, it’s every kid for themselves.
The game is currently in production but that doesn’t mean I can’t show you some gifs.